Bestop | HighRock 4x4 Bumper - '07-18 Wrangler JK Front (Modular Center Section / Matte Black) | 44945-01
Jeep 2007-2018 Wrangler JK; Front
Modular Center Section; Matte Black
To get a full-monty front bumper system in place, this is where it all starts. Our new Modular Front Bumper Center Section is the foundation for mounting "must-have" components such as our Tubular Grille Guard, End Caps, Approach Roller Kit or Skid Plate (sold separately). Designed around the off-roader who will be dropping in a winch and adding some extra lighting and other accessories, the Highrock 4x4 Modular Bumper System is the system for serious enthusiasts. Built for high-intensity off-roading, any component is easily replaceable, if needed.
- 3/16" thick steel to withstand tough off-road trails or rock-crawling
- Accessories not included
- Bolt-on installation to existing factory bumper mounting locations, no drilling required
- Compatible with factory fog lights and includes wiring connector extension
- Electrostatically-applied E-coat base layer with matte-black powder-coat top finish for superior resistance to corrosion, extra protection against nicks, scrapes & scratches
- High-access shape of the bumper allows more clearance over rocks or trail obstacles
- Includes fully-welded D-Ring shackle mounts with 1" inside diameter
- Modular design lets you build up the front bumper as desired with optional accessories like End Caps, Skid Plate, Tubular Grille Guard or Approach Roller kit
- New, modular Front Bumper specifically designed for configurability on Wrangler JK
- Recessed winch compartment with base plate allows winch to sit lower in the bumper for reduced overall height making more room overhead to clear grille guards or other accessories
- Tough as nails, tested for durability and strength
- Item Requires Shipping
- 96.0 lbs.
- W12.7500” x H11.2500” x L62.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.