Bestop | TrekStep Rear Step - '99-07 Silverado/Sierra Classic | 75301-15
Truck Bed Side Step
Chevy/GMC 1999-2007 Silverado/Sierra; Classic
Many new pickups have a step indent in their bumpers, but it's not that easy to use. TrekStep has one job - make that step up into the bed from the rear corner more convenient and stable. With heavy-duty construction, TrekStep belongs on every working truck out there. Super-tough, black powder-coat finish says "no" to rust or corrosion.
- Easy bolt-on installation in about 15 minutes in most applications
- Linkage arms and mounting brackets are made of high-strength, die cast aluminum alloy
- Provides about 6" to 8" inches of downward extension depending on the application
- Step plate is non-skid, powder-coated, high strength extruded aluminum
- TrekStep Rear-mount supports up to 300 pounds of weight
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H7.5000” x L18.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.