Bestop | Powerboard NX - '09-14 F-150 Crew Cab | 75641-15
Ford 2009-2014 F-150; Crew Cab
It's the board that moves. Powerboard NX with Wi-Fi activation makes for faster installation without removing interior door panels or cutting into underdash wiring. HOW IT WORKS: Wi-Fi modules attach to door jams and detect when any door opens or closes. They communicate to the wireless controller which then uses programmed logic to operate the boards independently. SMART: Same design as the original PowerBoard, but uses patented Wi-Fi technology to sense when the boards should deploy or retract. EASY: Installation is faster and far easier. No more removing door panels, no tapping into factory color-coded door wires inside the cab. SIMPLE: Attachment of Bestop's exclusive door transmitters solves all the door open-close signaling and multiple connections. No need to use the OBD connector.
- 600 pound load capacity per side
- Built-in anti-pinch safety feature senses pressure to keep board from retracting on your hand and feet
- Complete kit includes two full length boards, OEM quality sealed motors, controller, hardware, wiring bundle with weatherproof connectors and LED light kit
- Drops down about 6" and out 2" to create a stair-step into your truck
- Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when door opens
- Full length board works with both front and rear doors, driver and passenger sides
- Integrated LED Light Kit mounts to linkage or to body and illuminates board and ground below for easier access in and out of the cab
- OEM quality heavy-duty wiring harness with weatherproof connectors
- OEM quality sealed motors that perform in any weather
- Patented high strength, die-cast aluminum linkage built to last in any climate
- Powerboard NX features wireless activation components that reduce installation time and effort
- Sturdy 6.25 inch wide aluminum running board features ultra-durable, non-slip, powder-coated surface
- Item Requires Shipping
- 49.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H7.5000” x L81.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.