Bestop | Replace-A-Top For OEM - '10-18 Wrangler JK 2-Door (Black Twill / Tinted Windows / No Door Skins Included) | 79846-17
Jeep 2010-2018 Wrangler JK; 2-Door; NOTE: For OEM soft top hardware
Black Twill; Tinted Windows; No Door Skins Included
That black twill soft top is tough as can be, but it's not indestructible. Damage during tough trail rides or even around town can happen. Bestop makes it easy to replace a damaged factory black twill soft top without going back to the dealer. It's the same identical fabric we supply as the optional factory twill top with tinted windows. All you need to do is remove the old fabric and windows and reinstall this new replacement fabric over your existing frame hardware and windshield header assembly. Sure beats buying a whole new top, doesn't it?
- 135 gauge polyester industrial thread use throughout with finished seams for lifelong durability
- Built to factory original quality specifications to insure a proper fit with your factory steel doors
- Features a smooth, wrinkle-resistant appearance, and contains no PVC's
- Industry-leading 40-mil, D.O.T. approved vinyl side and rear windows have 31% tint to help keep interior cooler in warm weather
- More flexible with a softer feel and superior cold-weather performance than sailcloth fabric
- Removable and replaceable windows feature top of the line YKK scoop count zippers for easy removal or installation with extended-surface heat-sealing for strength and protection from climate extremes
- Requires factory original hardware for installation
- Super-premium 30-oz. triple-layer Black Twill fabric has superior durability and appearance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W12.2500” x H12.2500” x L31.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.